CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Stolen thoughts

Here are some things I found at the bottom of a wonderful friend's email to me. I hope it makes you think and squirm and pray and ACT!
Once our eyes are opened we cannot pretend we do not know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows we know and holds us responsible to act.
Proverbs 24:12 (Oh my! What DO you know?! More than you actions reveal, I bet.)
"Sometimes I’d like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice in the world when He could do something about it.But I’m afraid God might ask me the same question."
If only 7 percent of the 2 billion Christians in the world would care for a single orphan in distress, there would effectively be no more orphans."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Mahatma Gandhi

0 comments:

Post a Comment