CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Guilty As Charged! Heavenly "Tattling?!"


Talking about adoption ad nauseum? Guilty as charged! 147 million children without families warrants it. If I have to stand before God and answer for what my PASSION was here on this earth...I will be happy if people - namely other "christians" - ACCUSED me of talking about this totally unacceptable number "too much."

Small groups, curriculum, processes & procedures, paperwork, church attendance, big buildings, etc? No thanks...not while there are kids who are "living" and dying on the streets and breaking the heart of my Father. It's HIS opinion of me that matters...THAT is what I will answer for. He will hold me accountable for what I knew and what I did OR DID NOT DO about it.

I got slammed by my boss - and, yes, I work in the children's ministry of large church! He accused me of talking about adoption ad nauseum. Ok, fine....guilty as charged!

I picture us standing before God our Father, and him tattling on me...."She keeps talking about all these stupid 147 million kids who need famillies!" (read that in a whiny voice with teary eyes...add a stomping foot on the end if you like)

Fun to imagine the teaching moment God might grasp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment