CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I love this kid, too!

Okay...now I know....I love this kid. He told me in a very brief email today that he is very sick.
AH! What does that mean?

Is he really sick? Is he healthy enough in general to fight whatever this is? Does he get to see a doctor? Is there anyone to comfort him? To wait on him or at least bring him a simple drink of water? Is this mild or is it the very worst thing I can imagine and that which I am afraid to verbalize?

Is he dramatic like my bio kids? Oh, I wish...but I doubt it.

Another child in my heart to release to the Lord. Oh...Paul had it right about life being easier if you are single. (I am simplifying scripture, I know.) But, I have to wonder if part of that was the realization that parenting is HARD STUFF!

0 comments:

Post a Comment