CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Court....from 9 am til 6 pm?!

Okay...I thought leaving my house at 9 am to make it in time for an 11 am juvenile court hearing would be HALF my day...or even 3/4s. HA! I did not get home til 6 pm. And what do I have now? A sweet boy who is staying in our home as a ward of the state - AND - a fistful of court appointments. Paternity, mediation, home visits from agencies and a guardian ad litem, and more court hearings. Not to mention the almost hourly calls from a confused and frustrated bio mom. However - he IS worth it.


Needless to say, I did not make the second book study meeting at Panera. I am thinking an every other week on Mondays might work out better....for all THREE of us.

3 comments:

Traci Weldie said...

Can you shoot me an email letting me know what is going on so I can be in prayer?

Lori said...

You bet! (via Facebook)

Anonymous said...

Honestly, if I were to tell MOST people I know who have been to Addis Ababa that this photo above is taken of a building in that city...I bet they would buy it. It just has that LOOK to me...maybe even better if the "street" were a little rougher on the edges.

Post a Comment