CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

We Have a New "BABY" Boy!!!

This is the email I received yesterday. I sent off my first email to our "son" right away. I cannot wait to hear back from him. We are excited about getting to know this new member of our crazy FAMILY!

Hello Lori,

How are you doing today? I am doing pretty well. This is the boy I recommend for you. His name is Hayleyesus Alebachew. He is 18 years old. He loves to draw picture and playing soccer. He had one brother but his brother is not live in kolfe right now. He is younger than him but in some reason he left Kolfe before a year ago. He studies in college. He studies to ge good result. He is hard worker. You can get the rest of his information. He email address is....

God bless you!!!

Solomon

0 comments:

Post a Comment