CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I love the way they think!

For as long as I can remember, I have randomly asked my kids if I can keep them FOREVER! The answers range from an emphatic, "Yes, of course!" to a sweet, sweet smile with no words at all.
Well, just the other day, Brogan woke up later than usual. The other kids had already left for school. He grabbed a muffin and curled up next to me on the love seat. After asking that favorite silly question above, I asked him if he was going to forget about me once he was all grown up and married with kids of his own. Between bites, he confidently said, "No."
My next question was worthy of scrapbooking....

ME: "Brogan, when I am the Grandma, can I buy your kids stuff?"

BROGAN: "No......but you can BORROW it."

PRICELESS! Oh, the difference an apostrophe can make.
I sure do love that kid...and the way God wired his brain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment