CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

They will have stories...


My brother knows how to make the fish look SO SO big in comparison to the fisherman.
Sounds like they had perfect weather, perfect fishing conditions and a wonderful time.
Ali was feeling a lil queasy so she sat out for a bit...but Papa was determined to have her catch a fish. When Kane hooked on to one, they all agreed he should hand the rod to Ali. Well, Kane was reluctant. Uncle Bill could not stop laughing as he told me about how they were playfully punching Kane in the arms to get him to let go of the rod. Why? Because Kane quickly realized THIS fish was bigger than any one he had hooked into before. (Of course, right?) Mat put a comical spin on it. While he was telling his dad about the fishing adventure on the phone, he explained that Kane hooked a HUGE striper...but had to have Ali reel it in for him. Very cute.
Did I mention how much I love having big kids? I miss 'em - but I am happy they are having fun. I am so thankful that my kids love my extended family and vice versa. The fact that everyone seems to like the boyfriend is just extra. (smile)

0 comments:

Post a Comment