CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What a GREAT Day!

...came home to all 5 kids hangin' out - laughing and talking in the living room (no electronics on!), played dice games with them, went for a long walk, got a $300 annual discount on meds, picked up a very part-time sitting job for 50 bucks a week (school year only - woo hoo!)...and just found the invite on FB to VBS at our wonderful old church! AND! The only class that was already closed was not one that MY kids would be in. I was thrilled to see it is the week my older 2 will be in NH and we have NOTHING on the calendar.
I used to prep for those VBS weeks when I attended and worked at our old church. WOW - memories. Sometimes, I miss those days.....but, if I had to give up all that God has done for and in us since....I would not go back in time. Bittersweet. Maybe that is precisely WHY God does not allow us to "time travel!?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment